webcam observation

Schnauzer

Pretty Sure You are Wrong
Reaction score
It looks like the Indian tribe statue thingy-deals are about complete. I wonder when they will feel like things are complete enough to take down the orange snow fence?

And, speaking of the webcam... I sure wish they'd crawl back up there and actually point it back at the stadium. I am sick of the half stadium/half unrelated apartment building view that has been up for the last month or so.

Any news when the new stadium Goldy's Lockeroom will open? There are several stories about the band moving in on Saturday floating around...

I'm pretty sure I heard that the new Goldy store would be open in time for the August 22 open house/ scrimmage event.

It looks like the Indian tribe statue thingy-deals are about complete. I wonder when they will feel like things are complete enough to take down the orange snow fence?

Any news when the new stadium Goldy's Lockeroom will open? There are several stories about the band moving in on Saturday floating around...

The orange fencing is currently scheduled to be taken down on August 12th. They are still finishing up some items in and around the plaza.

It sounded like Goldy's will be moving in product when the fence comes down and they are hoping to open the week of August 17th.

Top Bottom