Syracuse booked

#93fanclub

Reaction score
My chili is hot! Just completed booking my flight for Syracuse, leaving Thursday and returning Sunday. My blood's a pumpin, my corpuscles are jumpin. When I try to explain to non-fans what it feels like when I talk/think about/experience Gopher football I can never adequately convey the feeling. I know you all know it. Anybody interested in splitting room cost in Syracuse for one or more nights holler back - attractive females strongly encouraged to apply! Go Gophers!

I too used to have trouble describing the feelings that go along with being a Gopher football fan.

However I've come to the conclusion that being a Gopher fan is a lot like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constrictive, but after a while it becomes a part of you.

I too used to have trouble describing the feelings that go along with being a Gopher football fan.

However I've come to the conclusion that being a Gopher fan is a lot like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constrictive, but after a while it becomes a part of you.

You have LES...Losers Expectation Syndrome....at some level we all have it. I'm not what I would do with myself if we start expecting to be great. I start to cure of myself of those ills watching the Gophers in those older Brickhouse videos....almost can't believe that we were THAT GREAT! Reading Bierman's words...and Warmath.

Make history again!!

GM

You have LES...Losers Expectation Syndrome....at some level we all have it. I'm not what I would do with myself if we start expecting to be great. I start to cure of myself of those ills watching the Gophers in those older Brickhouse videos....almost can't believe that we were THAT GREAT! Reading Bierman's words...and Warmath.

Make history again!!

GM

Ah, LES. Little. Yellow. Different. Thanks

A description both strange and wildly inaccurate. :confused:

Ah, LES. Little. Yellow. Different. Thanks

wayne6.jpg

It's a little ironic that the first game of ther 2009 season is going to be in a domed stadium.

I'm as ready for TCF to open as anyone but I'm also ready to bring on Syracuse.

Top Bottom