BTN Plus

DeathClutch

Reaction score
Anybody subscribing this year? Looks like it is $9.95 per month. They will be broadcasting our first two exhibitions and 2 Non-Conference games.

Nov 1 vs. MN-Crookston
Nov. 6 vs. Southwest MN State
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nov 15 vs. UMKC
Dec 5 vs. South Dakota

Anybody subscribing this year? Looks like it is $9.95 per month. They will be broadcasting our first two exhibitions and 2 Non-Conference games.

Nov 1 vs. MN-Crookston
Nov. 6 vs. Southwest MN State
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nov 15 vs. UMKC
Dec 5 vs. South Dakota

Is everything else on Big Ten network or ESPN??

Is everything else on Big Ten network or ESPN??

Four games on ESPN/2/U
Two games on BTN

Four games online on ESPN3
Two games online on BTN+

FYI-BTN2GO is now on several devices such as Roku. That is new this year and should make watching the games 'online' much more tolerable, if it works as well as ESPN3 does.

One thing I found out last year is that if you don't get ESPNU with your cable package, you can still watch the game via the WatchESPN APP. The only caveat is that you have to wait until the game is over and archived, which takes about an hour or so after the game ends. If you try to watch it on the app during the game, it will say ESPNU is not part of your cable package. When they archive it however, they classify as ESPN3. The alternative is to call up comcast and upgrade my service for a day, which is both a hassle and costs me a prorated fee.

I don't mind ESPN 3 as I can watch the game while my wife watches some other trash... Don't have to worry about getting nagged for watching ANOTHER GAME...

Four games on ESPN/2/U
Two games on BTN

Four games online on ESPN3
Two games online on BTN+

FYI-BTN2GO is now on several devices such as Roku. That is new this year and should make watching the games 'online' much more tolerable, if it works as well as ESPN3 does.
Didn't realize BTN2GO was on Roku! I've been wanting that for years. Finally!

Didn't realize BTN2GO was on Roku! I've been wanting that for years. Finally!

Didn't realize it either. I'm assuming you still need a paid subscription to get the games that are only on BTN Plus?

I hate that I have to but I'm not gonna miss 4 games because of it. I don't care that two of them are scrimmages.

I've been using the BT app on Roku a few months and it works really well. Has anyone else tried using Slingbox (not Sling TV) with Roku? So disappointing. Unwatchable.

Didn't realize it either. I'm assuming you still need a paid subscription to get the games that are only on BTN Plus?

Yes. You need to log-in to your BTN Plus account to watch those games.

Sorry if this is kinda off topic, but how do people without cable watch the football and basketball games that are on the BTN? According to their website, you need a TV provider in order to us BTN2Go. And BTN Plus only shows the extra games that aren't broadcasted on regular BTN.

We're thinking about dropping cable but I worry about being able to watch all the games on BTN and ESPN.

Sorry if this is kinda off topic, but how do people without cable watch the football and basketball games that are on the BTN? According to their website, you need a TV provider in order to us BTN2Go. And BTN Plus only shows the extra games that aren't broadcasted on regular BTN.

We're thinking about dropping cable but I worry about being able to watch all the games on BTN and ESPN.

You got any friends/family that would give you their comcast or Direct login information?

ESPN is no sweat, get Sling for $20 a month. Run it through a Roku. Thats what I do. No good answer for BTN other than using a friend's login.

BTN does rebroadcast the games on the BTN Network that were shown on Plus, at least all of the bb games I've watched so far this year.

Top Bottom