Brew statement on Twitter

calminnfan

Reaction score
Play4brewJust got back from a great couple days in Florida! Time is here now to focus on ball! Cant wait to see HC on Monday!! Go Gophers!!

HC must be Hayo!

Play4brewJust got back from a great couple days in Florida! Time is here now to focus on ball! Cant wait to see HC on Monday!! Go Gophers!!

HC must be Hayo!

So correct me if I'm wrong, but leaves Lipscomb as the only player that didn't qualify (was there another guy grayshirting?)? I'd say that's pretty good and on par with just about any other D-1 school.

So correct me if I'm wrong, but leaves Lipscomb as the only player that didn't qualify (was there another guy grayshirting?)? I'd say that's pretty good and on par with just about any other D-1 school.

I may be incorrect, but I think Rengel and Campion are the gray shirts.

Once he arrives, we will finally realize if he is capable of earning the starting WR spot that many have already slotted him at. Have we ever seen a JUCO make a big splash in the first year? The second year for that matter? Maybe Hosack. Lawrence is very capable of doing that and Simmons maybe this year. I know Simmons was named 2nd BT last season but I felt that he was over rated. But what do I know?

>>Have we ever seen a JUCO make a big splash in the first year?<<

Travis Cole and Rhys Lloyd come to mind. But there haven't been many.

And another post this morning. Whoo hoo!

It was great to see HC this morning! His smile was as big as Minnesota!! Go Gophers!!

:clap:

I thought Brock, Lawrence and Simmons all did well last year.

Well now it says: "It was great to see HC this morning! His smile was as big as Minnesota!! Go Gophers!!" Sounds good to me lol

Sid mentioned he had not as of yet qualified, but was 99% sure he had. Though he is in town, anyone know if he is eligible yet?

Sid also quoted Gopherhole.com for that tidbit. It is probably months old news.

HC is on campus. Brew (hopefully) wouldn't be talking so much about him if he wasn't sure.

Sid also quoted Gopherhole.com for that tidbit. It is probably months old news.

HC is on campus. Brew (hopefully) wouldn't be talking so much about him if he wasn't sure.

Exactly. I'd have a hard time believing the coaches would be talking about him like this if he wasn't 100% in.

I may be incorrect, but I think Rengel and Campion are the gray shirts.

They are, but not for academic reasons. I think the original poster intended to imply that a single academic casuality (Lipscomb) - and with a possible academics-related grayshirt in Searcy - the football program isn't doing as terribly when it comes to admissions as some would have you think.

They are, but not for academic reasons. I think the original poster intended to imply that a single academic casuality (Lipscomb) - and with a possible academics-related grayshirt in Searcy - the football program isn't doing as terribly when it comes to admissions as some would have you think.

Thank you for correcting me.

Top Bottom