Big Ten basketball player talks about hooking up 5x a week

I am extremely skeptical of that article. Not that hooking up isn't easy for a Big Ten basketball player, but the numbers and stories are a bit hard to believe. The road trip hookups thing seems nearly impossible between roommates, bed checks (claims he's had them stay over before?) and other factors.

I know what its like. Hooking up five times a week does take alot out of me these days. But I manage. :)

I know what its like. Hooking up five times a week does take alot out of me these days. But I manage. :)

Glad to see you've finally scaled back a bit. This seems like a more manageable schedule for you Doc1001!

Go Gophers!!

sounds very similar to stories i heard about bronson koenig

Nothing remarkable here. When in college, I used to hook up a couple times a day, every single day. What was more challenging was keeping the calluses on my left hand in check. :cool02:

The road trip for Minnesota decades ago in Madison with the hook up with Mitch lee and some other players was pretty disgusting - basically three guys and one girl. I have to hope that teams are expecting more from players and supervising them more with all the bad press that can come their way

Nothing remarkable here. When in college, I used to hook up a couple times a day, every single day. What was more challenging was keeping the calluses on my left hand in check. :cool02:

lol

Top Bottom