Off Topic-ish: My bizzarro world experience tonight

MadtownGopher

Reaction score
I'm going to the Bucks v. T-Wolves game at the Kohl Center tonight. I will be sitting in the Kohl Center and cheering for the home team to beat the team from Minnesota. And to make it even weirder, I'll be watching and cheering on Rashad Vaughn for the first time.

I'm not sure it gets much weirder than that for a Gopher fan from Wisconsin.

You'll also be cheering for the Wisconsin team playing against Tyus :)

Haha totally forgot Tyus was drafted by Minnesota. Just got weirder.

Badger fans were booing Tyus every time he touched the ball. And when I say booing, I mean booing so hard you could feel the hatred in the air. Since the Bucks were up so much at that point, I started to pull for Tyus. Fun game though, so much young talent on each team.

Vaughn Jones.jpg

Edit: I don't know hwy that picture keeps loading sideways, but it's of Jones and Vaughn.

Badger fans were booing Tyus every time he touched the ball. And when I say booing, I mean booing so hard you could feel the hatred in the air.

Makes me even happier I was a Duke fan for that special night.

Makes me even happier I was a Duke fan for that special night.

I tried to cheer for Wisconsin in that game, because I don't care for Duke. That lasted for about 5 minutes and I was GO BLUE the rest of the game.

I think Vaughn will have a better NBA career than Tyus. It's a shame kids like Rashad Vaughn, Tyus Jones or Zach Levine no longer develop at the college level. Really waters down the product of both the NBA and the NCAA

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I think Vaughn will have a better NBA career than Tyus. It's a shame kids like Rashad Vaughn, Tyus Jones or Zach Levine no longer develop at the college level. Really waters down the product of both the NBA and the NCAA

The other side of that argument is that with all the AAU competition, camps, USA ball and personal trainers, these kids are coming in far more skilled at 19 than they were 20 years ago.

Top Bottom