TV schedule announced for Big 10/ACC Challenge

bigmwc

Reaction score
Monday, Nov. 30
- Penn State at Virginia (7 p.m. ET, ESPN2).

Tuesday, Dec. 1
- Wake Forest at Purdue (7 p.m. ET, ESPN)
- Northwestern at North Carolina State (7 p.m. ET, ESPNU)
- Maryland at Indiana (7:30 p.m. ET, ESPN2)
- Virginia Tech at Iowa (9:30 p.m. ET, ESPN2)

Wednesday, Dec. 2
- Illinois at Clemson (7:15 p.m. ET, ESPN)
- MINNESOTA at MIAMI (7:15 p.m. ET, ESPNU)
- Boston College at Michigan (7:30 p.m. ET, ESPN2)
- Duke at Wisconsin (9:15 p.m. ET, ESPN)
- Florida State at Ohio State (9:30 p.m. ET, ESPN2)

ESPNU? You have got to be fricking kidding me. Might as well put it on Versus.

So one of the two basically untelevised games in the challenge..... awesome.

but hey, ill get to watch duke kick the crap out of wisky at 9:15

consensus

consensus seems to be this sucks. I agree. ESPNU ????
:(:mad::(:mad::(:mad:

Too bad for those of us who signed up for Directv to get B10 network back in the day. ESPNU? That sucks.

Too bad for those of us who signed up for Directv to get B10 network back in the day. ESPNU? That sucks.

ESPNU is moving to channel 208 on Directv. they moving espn classic to the sports pack.

ESPNU is available on direct tv. 614 I think. No HD yet although espnu does do hd telecasts.

If you look at the games on our night I think ours is the one for espnu. The challenge should be pretty good this year.

ESPNU is available on direct tv. 614 I think. No HD yet although espnu does do hd telecasts.

If you look at the games on our night I think ours is the one for espnu. The challenge should be pretty good this year.

yeah it on 614 for now. but it moving to 208 before football season and you will not need the sports package to get it. i think you need Choice extra and higher.

Pretty much if you're an ESPNU game (in the Challenge), you've been deemed one of the least attractive games. Considering the other games being shown that night, I would agree Gophers-Miami is probably the least attractive to the nation as a whole.

As much money as I pay DirecTV I'm sure I will get ESPNU no matter what tier they move it to, but I do hope they get it up in HD by then. Does anyone know the TV details for the Anaheim tournament?

Pairings haven't been officially announced for Anaheim yet (though it's been reported we're playing Butler), but here's how the TV schedule looked for last year's tournament.

Thanksgiving day quarterfinals
2 games on ESPN2 (1 each session), 2 games on ESPNU (1 each session)

Friday's consolation bracket
Both games on ESPNU

Friday's winners bracket
1 game on ESPNU (afternoon), 1 game on ESPN2 (late night)

Sunday
Championship game on ESPN2 (9:30 Central time), other 3 games on ESPNU

What about UNC-MSU?

EDIT: Never mind, found it, MSU-UNC are meeting on Tuesday, Dec. 1 at 9 p.m. ET (ESPN)

As much money as I pay DirecTV I'm sure I will get ESPNU no matter what tier they move it to, but I do hope they get it up in HD by then. Does anyone know the TV details for the Anaheim tournament?

I am hearing ESPNU HD in 2010. so no HD in 2009.

Top Bottom