U of MN homebrew names

Ole

Reaction score
I'm going to be brewing up several batches of homebrew beer for this fall's tailgating(plastic bottles)
I don't have specific beer types picked out yet, but obviously a nice golden hued brew will be one, the other I was thinking of maybe a red of some sort, anyway
Just thought I'd see if there were any ideas amongst the gopher faithful here for possible names for my creations?

Great concept

Red could be Dead Becky Ale

Beer

Better Dead Than Red Ale. If you get rich off of this name, I want free beer for life.

Massive Maroon Autumn Amber

Goalline Gold Ale

A wine cooler type beverage named after Bret Bielema....

For a very potent, strong beer: The Double Decker

For a really "heavy" brew: The Jeff Wills Pilsner

Love the names!
Definitely going to consider the Better Dead than Red ale.

FreakyDeke I doubt I get rich off it, but you can stop by and get a few if you see me out there.

I'm going to be brewing up several batches of homebrew beer for this fall's tailgating(plastic bottles)
I don't have specific beer types picked out yet, but obviously a nice golden hued brew will be one, the other I was thinking of maybe a red of some sort, anyway
Just thought I'd see if there were any ideas amongst the gopher faithful here for possible names for my creations?

Gopher Piss

I know this isn't the most creative, but if you make anything with a lot of spice or bite call it the "Coach" Brew. But you also will need to make sure it complements your "Dad-gum Hot" Chili well! :)

How about a batch of Two-a-Day IPA?

What lot are you in? I have a buddy that is planning on some specialty batches of homebrew also. Perhaps we could set up an exchange.

How about Goldy Grog? Gopher Gusto? Gold Ribbon? Gold Belt?

How about this one: MGB - Mighty Gopher Beer!

In the stadium there is no beer,
that's why we drink it here

Great Thread

Made my appointment at Vine Park to get my brew ready for the AF game tailgate. If I choose a name or derivative of a name off this thread, I'll make sure to get a 12'er to the creative genius behind it.:drink:

Top Bottom