TCF Bank Stadium Window Clingys

GopherRock

GopherHole Straw Boss
Reaction score
My dad was in a TCF Bank branch location today, and he brought home a couple of them.

They're being sponsored by KFAN, and if your car gets spotted with them and you call iin in time, you could win a bunch of stuff, from VIP tix to the opener v. Air Force to 2 Sun Country tickets to a massive Cub gift card.

Anyone else seen these around? Speaking for myself I find it ironic that the only thing KFAN has done since 2005 was tear the U down, then they come out with this.

My dad was in a TCF Bank branch location today, and he brought home a couple of them.

They're being sponsored by KFAN, and if your car gets spotted with them and you call iin in time, you could win a bunch of stuff, from VIP tix to the opener v. Air Force to 2 Sun Country tickets to a massive Cub gift card.

Anyone else seen these around? Speaking for myself I find it ironic that the only thing KFAN has done since 2005 was tear the U down, then they come out with this.

i have also heard spots for this cross-promotion on KFAN a few times this week. tempted to go pick up a cling just for the heck of it.

Yea... PA was pumping it pretty good yesterday. I havent seen em yet, hopefully they look decent.

You can tell how hard it is for Barreiro to pump up the bit without his required sarcasm towards Gopher football.

Top Bottom