STADIUM UPDATE!

FarmGopher

U Grad
Reaction score
Just found a new photo album on the Gophersports website, and it looks amazing:

Pictures

mmm...Goal Line Pizza...

GO GOPHERS!

Nice! The finishing touches going in are putting a new level of "Wow" in place.

Thanks for posting. I can't believe how great the stadium looks. It's better than anything I could have imagined. They paid very close attention to detail and it shows. Totally blown away.

I love how the gates are looking. I can't wait to step inside.

GOD BLESS THE GOPHER NATION! Now Let 'em hang and lets kicks some _________!

It truly is unbelievable how nice this stadium has turned out. I've never seen a building where the final product ends up looking even better than the plans and drawings made ahead of time.

The 6th picture shows the view from my seats (along the aisle between 231 and 232 and I just can't believe how impressive it is. The field, the scoreboard, Williams Arena, the skyline, the whole works.

I just can't wait!!

THANK YOU to those that have worked so hard to make this stadium a reality.

This state has finally something to be proud of other than the "X"! So proud

When Kare 11 did that news piece on the premium seat refunds due to the booze situation the other night, the first scene was a 'copter overhead of the stadium. It was literally a couple seconds into the shot before I realized I was looking at the real thing, and not a computer animation. It looked so crisp and clean, and so much like the early computer animations we all drooled over.

One thing is for sure, there are more M's than in an M&M factory.

What's that white thing off in the distance by downtown?

The death of Gopher football. TCF is our defibrillator.

Oh now, it wasn't quite that bad. If only the Dome had been on campus...

Seems ironic that in the first year out of the Humpty Dome, the Gophers open in the Carrier Dome...

Oh now, it wasn't quite that bad. If only the Dome had been on campus...

...we would have had a miserable, bland, slightly more full stadium that would still have sucked.

Top Bottom