Wisconsin gopher tickets

lore0174

Reaction score
I have one Wisconsin gopher ticket for this year in the new stadium if you are interested let me know. I have no price set because it will simply go to the highest bidder. Just wanted to let ppl know one is out there for the taking. It is a student ticket.

You should look into the rules for student tickets before getting too ahead of yourself.

You will have to at least scan a student ID to use the ticket (the student ID having at least 6 credits in fall semester), and may have to match the name on the student ID with the name on the ticket (maybe even look like the picture on the student ID). That means that either the person you sell your ticket to has to have a valid student ID or you will have to give them yours.

Hope that doesn't spoil your plans of paying for spring break off student ticket sales. Oh wait... yes I do.

your an idiot. I don't need it to pay for spring break. I cant go cause of a wedding. Should i just not go and have empty seats for a Wisconsin vs Gopher game? Maybe i should just give it away like i am sure ur would.

whether or not you feel borninthebarn is being in your words "an idiot" he is very right in his comments.

honestly, unless i am ALSO a current U of M student with a valid U-Card picture ID who is looking to buy your ticket from you then i would definitely shy away from purchasing your ticket for sale. those who are not current U of M students with a valid U-Card are likely going to be turned away from entering the stadium on game days if trying to present a subsidized student ticket without a legit U-Card picture ID that matches the peson presenting the ticket.

basic advice is: you are better off selling this to a fellow gopher fan who is ALSO a current U of M student. don't try to sell it to someone (just because they will offer you $20 more bucks) who likely will not be able to use it when they get to the gate. because selling to someone like that without being up-front about the redemption scenario problems they will incur would not be cool.

i guess it is always going to be a case of buyer & seller beware, which i am all for if it helps make sure more gopher fans than visting fans are in the stadium on game-days.

Most it will go to a student friend. But if that is the case there are gonna end being more empty seats then they want if ppl get turned away. I know its trying to stop ppl from buying goph tickets to just sell for profit. But they have to realize ppl can't go to every game. Just my opinion.

I just posed on here cause i'd be able to find goph fans who want to go but since i am being ridiculed cause i am not giving it away, i guess i don't really care anymore.

Most it will go to a student friend. But if that is the case there are gonna end being more empty seats then they want if ppl get turned away. I know its trying to stop ppl from buying goph tickets to just sell for profit. But they have to realize ppl can't go to every game. Just my opinion.

I just posed on here cause i'd be able to find goph fans who want to go but since i am being ridiculed cause i am not giving it away, i guess i don't really care anymore.

dude - your opinion and posts are welcome here. that being said i think what they are doing in terms of restricting the student ticket use to only U of M students with a valid U-Card is great. you need to understand that student tickets are a highly subsidized item, so therefore the tickets need to be used by U of M students or not at all. subsidized students tickets should NOT be able to be sold for extreme profits to 45 year old cheapskates (whether they be gopher, becky, hogeye, buckeye fans, etc.) or to visiting college aged fans from other schools who don't contribute anything to the U of M.

you are really showing your "age" by pulling the whiney sounding "well fine if none of you want me here" routine. no one is rediculing you and no one told you to "give your ticket away". they were just trying to make sure you fully understand that you are not going to be able to sell student tickets to just anyone like you may have been able to in the past when the games were at the metrodome. basically, just don't assume you know more than everyone else, which is how you seem to be coming off and likely why people responded to you in the way they did.

hope you stick around and keep posting at gopherhole.

peace.....

Top Bottom