Casey Prather??

MRJ

Reaction score
Rivals is indicating that he has cut his list down to 10 schools and Minnesota is one of them. I know there has been some discussion about his top schools being anyone from Clemson to Michigan to Virginia to Vanderbilt and each one of those are on this list of 10 schools as well.

So my question is as follows: Does anybody know where we stand with him right now? The only reason I ask is because his list has been trimmed by Rivals and we're still on it. Personally, I like Prather's all-around game and think he would be a good fit. But it seems we're spending most of our energy on Harrison Barnes, Jacob Thomas and Cory Joseph at this point with Trevor Releford also apparently a priority.

I Don't Know BUT

It seems the Gophers want Barnes, a center, and a guard.

If no Barnes, then two guards and a center.

There are 4 forwards in the 2009 recruiting class.

Rivals is indicating that he has cut his list down to 10 schools and Minnesota is one of them. I know there has been some discussion about his top schools being anyone from Clemson to Michigan to Virginia to Vanderbilt and each one of those are on this list of 10 schools as well.

So my question is as follows: Does anybody know where we stand with him right now? The only reason I ask is because his list has been trimmed by Rivals and we're still on it. Personally, I like Prather's all-around game and think he would be a good fit. But it seems we're spending most of our energy on Harrison Barnes, Jacob Thomas and Cory Joseph at this point with Trevor Releford also apparently a priority.

A while back, the Internet scuttlebutt was that he was likely to stay close to home (TN).

Top Bottom