Roszell Gayden?

DL65

Reaction score
Roszell signed a LOI a couple years ago with Minnesota; however, he went the Juco route to California. Rivals and Scout show that the Gophers have tendered an offer and he has listed offers from Arizona State, Arkansas, California, Iowa State, Southern Miss and Memphis.

Some on this site believe the Gophers may be finished recruiting OL, with, of course, the exception being Seantrel Henderson. Anyone know how strong Minnesota's interest is in Roszell? Did he wait too long to commit, and now is looking in from the outside?

Your thoughts.

Go Gophers!!

I believe Gayden has lots of options now (actually more than he did coming out of high school) and that he has quite a few offers right now including Cal, ASU, and other BCS schools. The rumors floating around is that he wants to stay out west.

after being in california for a year.....he has cut some ties here and seems to be staying out in california

he will be one of the top jucos

I've got to believe that there's a spot open for him if he wants to come.

Spot open...probably, will he come...highly doubtful. The very offers suggest he is a much more attractive recruit now. The fact he will only have 2 years eligibility kinda tells me it is not that big a deal if he does decide to go elsewhere. By this time next year, the Gophers OL should be a much better group (and already is) so dependence on Jucos will not be that strong.

BTW - I live 25 miles from Visalia where COS is.

Top Bottom