Bierman Jersey Sale

josh087

Sharing Common Sense & Reality
Reaction score
Hey - does anyone know when they're having the Bierman Gopher jersey sale? I'm not trying to crash the party of those who want to grab 500 jerseys and sell them on EBay - I'm just looking for one. I appreciate the info.

IIRC, they're not having one this year precisely because of people like those you've described. It's going to be something they do everything couple years.

I'd love to be wrong on this, because I'd like to grab something at that sale too, but I'm pretty sure I heard there won't be one this fall.

Jersey sale

I picked up one maroon jersey last year at the sale. I got there about 15 minutes after it started so all of the gold jerseys were already gone.

I checked ebay for a while after the sale and was surprised to only see a couple of jerseys for sale and they only went for $20-$40. No gold jerseys were sold. The people that bought up most of the jerseys are holding onto them for some reason.

The equipment sales typically correspond with the purchase of new jerseys for the football team. This happens every 3-4 years.

I know who has all those gold jerseys. They're all in his basement collection, along with 300 other gopher jerseys going back to the mid 80's....and a few nice pieces going back to the 50's.

They won't EVER be sold. Don't worry.

That sucks

Why would your friend hord all of the gold jerseys? I'd love to wear one of those around. It sucks that one guy has all of the gold jerseys. Why not share some of them with other Gopher fans to wear or frame on their walls? Any chance he would sell me one?

The U should have placed a 2 jersey limit on purchases when they sold them.

It's a collectors mentality. Don't even try to understand it :)

I really doubt he would sell any, sorry. But I can always inquire.

Top Bottom