Brewster and the Gophers are on College Football Live

Yeah i've been watching since the start. Nothing earth shattering yet. Mason has gotten most of the coverage so far...:(

did anyone DVR it? if so, can you put it on YouTube? i missed all of the MN part

would like to see what they covered if at all possible. thanks!

Nothing much. Talked about the greatest games, mostly games from the Mason era, like the win over penn state when they were #2. Then talked about the new stadium. Interview with Brewster...he basically just said he was excited about the talent, speed, playmakers etc. Then they said the biggest story line of '09 was the Gophers moving to a new stadium and they wondered if we would lose some home field advantage because we won't have the loudness of the Dome......which is ridiculous. Pretty much a waste of time. No one missed anything.

Yeah, overall I was left pretty disappointed too. It is nice to get that national coverage though. They showed some photos of TCF and it's always a good thing for the program when Brewster does an interview on national TV.

There was a pretty BA clip of MBIII on there where he seriously ran through 4 or 5 Penn State defenders. It looked like he wasn't even trying. I miss that dude...

It was pretty disappointing. After watching it all summer, then Minnesota splits their show with Kansas. I don't even think they did the 'best player from Minnesota' thing because they dedicated their poll to Kansas. I at least wanted to see a graphic listing great players from the state - they reviewed running backs only (Smith, Thompson, Barber, Maroney).

Was Nagurski even mentioned?

This isn't related to our appearance on the 50 states tour but Mark May said that Wisconsin had 4 winnable games for 2009. Those games he listed were Northern Illinois, Woffart (sp?), Purdue, and Indiana. It looks like the national view has Wisconsin going down and Minnesota going up. That brought a smile to my face.

Top Bottom