Darnell Kirkwood talks about last week's verbal

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per SuperPrep.com:

Darnell Kirkwood is a talented running back prospect from Delray Atlantic and he just recently committed to a Big 10 school. Read on to see what he's saying about it.

"I committed to Minnesota last Thursday," Kirkwood said. "It was a place that I liked the atmosphere, the coaches, and players. I just felt at home. I went for a camp up there and did good."

Kirkwood, 5-foot-9 and 180 pounds, talked about the running back depth chart at the school he committed to.

"There's four running backs and they're all gonna be sophomores so when I get there they'll all be juniors. I'll have a good opportunity if I go in and work."

What will Kirkwood do from here?

"I think I'm done. I ended up with six or seven offers but Minnesota is where I wanna be so I'm pretty much done."

Kirkwood, who claims a 2.9 GPA in the classroom, finished his junior season with 1,013 yards and 14 touchdowns.

http://minnesota.scout.com/a.z?s=176&p=2&c=877341

Go Gophers!!

per SuperPrep.com:

Darnell Kirkwood is a talented running back prospect from Delray Atlantic and he just recently committed to a Big 10 school. Read on to see what he's saying about it.

"I committed to Minnesota last Thursday," Kirkwood said. "It was a place that I liked the atmosphere, the coaches, and players. I just felt at home. I went for a camp up there and did good."

Kirkwood, 5-foot-9 and 180 pounds, talked about the running back depth chart at the school he committed to.

"There's four running backs and they're all gonna be sophomores so when I get there they'll all be juniors. I'll have a good opportunity if I go in and work."

What will Kirkwood do from here?

"I think I'm done. I ended up with six or seven offers but Minnesota is where I wanna be so I'm pretty much done."

Kirkwood, who claims a 2.9 GPA in the classroom, finished his junior season with 1,013 yards and 14 touchdowns.

http://minnesota.scout.com/a.z?s=176&p=2&c=877341

Go Gophers!!

Thanks for the link. Sounds like a pretty solid commit.

Top Bottom