Who's on campus?

bailee88

Reaction score
Are all the new players on campus that were expected? Has Hayo arrived?

Take it for what it's worth, but all new players are listed in One Stop with the exceptions of:

Hayo Carpenter
Hasan Lipscomb

Nothing to worry about until August practices start.

Campion and Searcy not enrolled?

Campion and Searcy along with Carpenter and Lipscomb do not appear to be enrolled.

I heard from a reliable source that Campion will grey shirt as he had back surgery.

I think its old news that Searcy was a grayshirt. I believe we heard this on signing day or around that time. The Campion thing is new but understandable. Very similar to Maresh but obviously probably a less serious health issue.

If Carpenter needed to take a summer course(s) at C.Cayons, as I saw elsewhere, he will probably be wrapping up next week with the first summer session ending the 18th. If he needed a two session course the man wouldn't get here until the damn scrimmage. Let us hope he is wrapping up this week down in Santa Clarita and will be here any day.

I'm not seeing Ed Olson either. In a matter of fact, there doesn't appear to be a single Olson enrolled at the University of Minnesota. That's a little hard to believe.

I'm not seeing Ed Olson either. In a matter of fact, there doesn't appear to be a single Olson enrolled at the University of Minnesota. That's a little hard to believe.

Edward C Olson Jr
Enrollment: Lib Arts-TC
Twin Cities
Fall 2009

If you just entered "Olson," you got this:

Too many entries matched your search criteria. Please try again with more specific criteria.

That may have been wherein your confusion lay.

Top Bottom