New Rivals 150 for 2010

GophersOnTheRise

Reaction score
Harrison Barnes stays put at 2, Cory Joseph moves down to 12, and still no Jacob Thomas...I was kind of expecting him to be in this one.

this is what happens when one person is responsible for the rankings, instead of the group of writers they used to have do it. You get guys like Cory Joseph way over rated and guys like Jacob not ranked which is a complete joke. And what exactly is the reason for Even Anderson to drop from a top 20 kid to #149. He never should have been that high but to fall like he has, even for a Badger, is also a joke.

this is what happens when one person is responsible for the rankings, instead of the group of writers they used to have do it. You get guys like Cory Joseph way over rated and guys like Jacob not ranked which is a complete joke. And what exactly is the reason for Even Anderson to drop from a top 20 kid to #149. He never should have been that high but to fall like he has, even for a Badger, is also a joke.

Rivals is really terrible. Rodney Williams only #100 in 2009 class? Everybody else had him Top 50 or better.

Jerry Meyer is a joke, period.

ESPN has Jacob Thomas #75 now.

Rivals is really terrible. Rodney Williams only #100 in 2009 class? Everybody else had him Top 50 or better.

Jerry Meyer is a joke, period.

ESPN has Jacob Thomas #75 now.

So because Rivals doesn't have one guy that YOU think is good they suck? Jacob Thomas is very good and hope he is a Gopher but just because he's not in the top 150 doesn't mean that Rivals sucks. Rivals is probably the best recruiting site by far. Williams has very good potential but he isn't exactly a stud at the moment. Sure he has GREAT athletism and he will probably be a GREAT player but at the moment he just a FANTASTIC athlete.

So because Rivals doesn't have one guy that YOU think is good they suck? Jacob Thomas is very good and hope he is a Gopher but just because he's not in the top 150 doesn't mean that Rivals sucks. Rivals is probably the best recruiting site by far. Williams has very good potential but he isn't exactly a stud at the moment. Sure he has GREAT athletism and he will probably be a GREAT player but at the moment he just a FANTASTIC athlete.

No, I think Rivals sucks for MANY reasons. Clearly the worst of the major recruiting services.

Williams is an example WHY they suck. Everybody else has him Top 50 or better. Rivals has him #100 in the 2009 class.

No, I think Rivals sucks for MANY reasons. Clearly the worst of the major recruiting services.

Williams is an example WHY they suck. Everybody else has him Top 50 or better. Rivals has him #100 in the 2009 class.

Rivals is typically considered the best recruiting site. I'm not saying your not entitled to your opinion just saying that from what I know and from what others have said.

Rivals is typically considered the best recruiting site. I'm not saying your not entitled to your opinion just saying that from what I know and from what others have said.

That's simply not accurate. Of the 2 big ones, Scout >>> Rivals because of Dave Telep.

Bob Gibbons (All-Star Sports) and Van Coleman (Hoopmasters) have 30+ years of experience as recruiting analysts. Gibbons is the best of all.

ESPN has a better service than Rivals or Scout.

Rivals is generally better for football as they have tons of guys all over. For basketball Rivals completely sucks because they have 1 guy do everything and he's no where near as good as other guys. ESPN always has better evaluations simply because they actually have write ups on guys

Top Bottom