Yeaaaaaaaa Gophers! Rah!

Attachments

• alyssa_.jpg
    alyssa_.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 566

I love Photoshop
Agree
imagesthis-2dlooks-2dshopped.thumbnail.jpg

It is a shirt in the Alyssa Milano collection.

Just to give you guys a quick background on this line - I believe Alyssa is a huge Dodgers fan, and could never find anything cute, yet sports-oriented, to go to Dodger games. You boys may not know this, but it is really hard to find nice women's clothing with team logos on it. She designed this line for women, and it spread to pro sports, and now has hit college teams. It's a little pricey, but worth it for the fit and style.

Just to give you guys a quick background on this line - I believe Alyssa is a huge Dodgers fan, and could never find anything cute, yet sports-oriented, to go to Dodger games. You boys may not know this, but it is really hard to find nice women's clothing with team logos on it. She designed this line for women, and it spread to pro sports, and now has hit college teams. It's a little pricey, but worth it for the fit and style.

Thanks GL for your support. I couldn't use Photoshop if my lfe depended on it. I only cheat at poker, and they call it "bluffing".

Is that photoshopped? I've noticed for some time now that he is curved, but the M on her shirt doesn't look curved to match her curves.

Finally, a topic that covers two of my earliest and greatest passions–Gopher sports and Alyssa Milano. I believe that the solution to this puzzle is that the product is real and that the picture is photo shopped. As noted above, Ms. Milano does hawk a line of clothing for the female fan and does sell a Gopher shirt. However, it appears that they have just added the logo to a stock photo of her in a plain shirt. Hey, she’s busy and doesn’t have time to put on all those different shirts. (Although, if she had actually had the shirt on, I might have paid $39.99 for it myself.)

Who’s the Boss? I think we all know the answer to that by now.

Is that photoshopped? I've noticed for some time now that he is curved, but the M on her shirt doesn't look curved to match her curves.

Sorry to break your heart, but it looks very similar to this one...

Attachments

• Alyssa Milano Dodgers.jpg
    Alyssa Milano Dodgers.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 39

Hey GopherLady

Maybe you and I should get one and then see if we look photoshopped.

It's photoshopped, rather than have her put on every shirt in her line, they had her put on one shirt, and photoshopped the logo onto it. The top of the "M" should be farther back than the bottom of the "M". The more I look at it, the more it looks like the M is soft of floating in space in front of her.

I compared it with the other image, and other than the logo every detail is identical.

Maybe you and I should get one and then see if we look photoshopped.

It's such a cute shirt, I was debating paying $40 for a freakin' t-shirt. If you got it, that could be the deciding factor ;)

It's such a cute shirt, I was debating paying $40 for a freakin' t-shirt. If you got it, that could be the deciding factor ;)

I'm willing to take one for the team. Can never look too good (or spend too much) for game day. :clap:

Top Bottom