Look Who the Cat Dragged In ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

so kent didn't fall off the face of the earth?!

good to see that he will be back on the gopher football beat day-in-and-day-out

Gopher Rock get in here

I was over at the blog site and its breaking out all over again. Any chance you cant post the picture and comment on The Star Tribune Site. Bayfield asks a question and Wren comes in with 4 paragraphs of horse shit. I have horses and know what I am talking aobut.

I was over at the blog site and its breaking out all over again. Any chance you cant post the picture and comment on The Star Tribune Site. Bayfield asks a question and Wren comes in with 4 paragraphs of horse shit. I have horses and know what I am talking aobut.

Does Wren have a job or life or something...that guy is a gigantic d-bag.

I grew up around horses as well, so I know a thing or two about horse shit.

Sadly, A) I can't embed images in the comments over there and B) as best I can tell, the Strib can't issue them walking papers from posting comments. It's the only place they've got left, as everywhere else has locked them out.

I am still relatively new here so unfortunately I don't know this "Wren" everyone is talking about. Can someone enlighten me on the level of "horse shittery he spouts?

Wren is a long-winded poster who has been around since way back in the days when the AD actually had a message board for fans. I actually met Wayne a couple times years ago, and he seemed like a decent enough fellow. I think he was particularly fond of the Mason era and did not appreciate how Maturi handled his firing. He does not like Brewster and has written tomes as to why he is a bad coach, etc. Some here question his mental state. He was a well-known ally of the Canadian guy who posted a lot athletes with speed as being trouble, which to most was thinly vieled racism. That kind of talk flies on conservative talk radio and websites that cater to white supremacists, but not on college football message board, where people of all backgrounds and beliefs would just like to talk about football. I'm not saying that Wren is a racist, just that sometimes the internet makes for strange bedfellows.

Gimme a break Gophmesiter

Loon's posts are what they are. I don't agree with most of his posts. But, for you to compare his posts to conservative talk radio is a joke. It would be the same thing as saying Loon's rants and diatribes compares to a whiny liberal who runs to problems and has no solutions.

Sorry if the truth hurts. Conservative talk radio is nothing more than an echo chamber where the hosts whip their listeners into a frenzy. When Rush Limbaugh talks about 'Welfare Queens' he may not say specifically black people, but he knows that his listeners, mostly white are interpreting his words that way. Loon is using the same methods when he talks about 'speed.' And by the way, the only solutions coming from conservatives lately is violence. In the past few months we've had half a dozen high profile murders commited by family values conservatives who were egged on by people like Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly. The nazis didn't call the Holocaust genocide, they called it the final solution to the Jewish question.

Sorry if the truth hurts. Conservative talk radio is nothing more than an echo chamber where the hosts whip their listeners into a frenzy. When Rush Limbaugh talks about 'Welfare Queens' he may not say specifically black people, but he knows that his listeners, mostly white are interpreting his words that way. Loon is using the same methods when he talks about 'speed.' And by the way, the only solutions coming from conservatives lately is violence. In the past few months we've had half a dozen high profile murders commited by family values conservatives who were egged on by people like Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly. The nazis didn't call the Holocaust genocide, they called it the final solution to the Jewish question.

You are nuts. A half dozen murders you want to pin on Hannity and O'Reilly? Name them. As far as welfare queens, yes we know who they are and they are not all black. The fact that you think they are, shows who you really are.

Oy vey. You obviously don't read much other than the sports page. First is Dr. George Tiller, who was murder while at church, ironically, by a pro life activist. Oh and how about Stephen Johns? And inferring that I am somehow racist because I point out the racist buzzwords words used in talk radio is ridiculous.

Guys, if you're gonna fight over such petty matters as right wing talk radio, please do it in the OT forum.

The rest of us who would like to talk Gopher football will stay here.

Oy vey. You obviously don't read much other than the sports page. First is Dr. George Tiller, who was murder while at church, ironically, by a pro life activist. Oh and how about Stephen Johns? And inferring that I am somehow racist because I point out the racist buzzwords words used in talk radio is ridiculous.

No, I am claiming you are a liar because you said a half dozen murders. You listed two lame ones, have any more or were you just lying?

Gopher Rock

this is what is known a collateral damage. Wren posts on another site, and it breaks out here. How any of this translates to Gopher Football is beyond me. I think its time Gopher Rock to unleash the photo here.

Most people didn't agree with Wren's opinion but that wasn't the problem. The problem was the way and frequency with which he expressed it. Just click the link and read his posts. You'll understand why he's not welcome. He would enter into EVERY thread on the board and just post and post and repost. It was impossible to have any type of discussion. He overwhelmed EVERY thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom