Two Gophers Get A little Nicked Up At H.P. Games

figi

Reaction score
Ralph Sampson appeared to have turned an ankle in the first half of his game. He limped a little as he left the floor and I don't think he played in the 2nd half. He watched the 2nd game from the stands with fellow Gophers and seemed to be okay when he left.

Justin Cobb survived a shoving match with Bruce Price of the El Amin team. However, he also watched part of the 2nd game with the other Gopher players and as he got ready to leave he tripped and fell in the stands. He seemed to hurt his ribs on the right side. He was in considerable pain, but left under his own power. Hope he's okay.

I went to the H.P. games Monday night and I was able to get in and out of the bleachers at least twice without incident. I still have some eligibility left so I may wait by my phone tonight. :D

Sampson hurt his ankle (or knee or something) during the 1st half of the game.

Cobbs looked like he strained his side or pulled a muscle or something. That also happened during the later part of the game as he looked uncomfortable with it a couple times. It didn't happen when he was leaving the stands although he did appear to be in a fair amount of pain.

Top Bottom