Howard Pulley location

Schnauzer

Pretty Sure You are Wrong
Reaction score
I am thinking about heading over to St. Paul to take in some Howard Pulley action tonight. Just to confirm... is the salvation army gym located at 401 7th Stree West? I've never been there. Where is the best place to park?

Thanks much!!

There are only a few parking spaces in on the lot. But street parking is usually more than adequate. No problem if you get there a little early.

Just don't park in any open parking lot ... some of these businesses greatest thrill is to have your car towed. It can sometimes be a pain to find a safe spot, but I think you will enjoy the basketball.

I was there early enough to park in the little Salvation Army parking lot. I live in the far west metro and it was well-worth the trip. I brought my 11 and 9 year olds and they had a blast. Sometimes I forget how impactful it can be for a kid to watch great players in an unformal setting like that. My 11 year old asked if he could shoot baskets when we got home. I told him he better wait until today since it was dark out and the bouncing would potentially be annoying to the neighbors. So, he did the next best thing and dug out NCAA basketball on the xbox.

Of course the games themselves are low on defense and the 24 second clock might as well be a 12 second clock. The last couple minutes of the first game turned into SHOWTIME after the end result was determined. My kids were gushing over the Rodney Williams dunks.

Top Bottom