Kendrick, Zeigler, and Prather

thebarnsback

Reaction score
Does anyone know if any of them have legit interest or if Tubby has been actively recruiting them?

Any articles?

Does anyone know if any of them have legit interest or if Tubby has been actively recruiting them?

Any articles?

I think Prather and Ziegler have been offered but are not primary targets. Harrison Barnes is #1 on the wish list at their position.

Gophers have Jacob Thomas, Cory Joseph, Tim Hardaway, and Ricky Kreklow as targets at guard.

Center targets include Alex Kirk, Elliott Elisason, and Chad Calcaterra.

Gophers have 3 scholarships to offer.

I think Prather and Ziegler have been offered but are not primary targets. Harrison Barnes is #1 on the wish list at their position.

Gophers have Jacob Thomas, Cory Joseph, Tim Hardaway, and Ricky Kreklow as targets at guard.

Center targets include Alex Kirk, Elliott Elisason, and Chad Calcaterra.

Gophers have 3 scholarships to offer.

Didn't Hardaway commit to Michigan?

I can find out about Prather. I know one of the coaches in his AAU program and I think he and his boys are going to be at the tournament my son's team is playing in.

FWIW's I've seen some scuttlebutt online among the players at the Top 100 camp that Duke thinks they have Harrison Barnes locked up. He tooks visits to both Carolina and Duke last week.

FWIW's I've seen some scuttlebutt online among the players at the Top 100 camp that Duke thinks they have Harrison Barnes locked up. He tooks visits to both Carolina and Duke last week.

LOL, people were saying the same thing about Kansas a couple weeks ago.

LOL, people were saying the same thing about Kansas a couple weeks ago.

Three quick points:

1. These things can (and will) change all the time.

2. If it was coming from coaches, media, etc I wouldn't put that much stock in it. But when it comes from players, from one's peers, that's when you start paying more attention. A lot of these kids talk to each other and are more savvy in the recruiting process that they're given credit for.

3. Just because a Duke (or any school) thinks they have you "locked up" doesn't mean you actually are or will remain so.

Three quick points:

1. These things can (and will) change all the time.

2. If it was coming from coaches, media, etc I wouldn't put that much stock in it. But when it comes from players, from one's peers, that's when you start paying more attention. A lot of these kids talk to each other and are more savvy in the recruiting process that they're given credit for.

3. Just because a Duke (or any school) thinks they have you "locked up" doesn't mean you actually are or will remain so.

Regarding point #2, that gives credence to Harrison Barnes' AAU teammates saying he's told them he wants to stay close to Ames IA for college. That favors Minnesota and Iowa St as closest to his home.

Top Bottom