Question for Selection Sunday

Lincoln gopher

Reaction score
OT- I had to ask if you made it to the CWS in Omaha. What did you think of the event?

Yes, saw Games 1-5. It lived up to my expectations. It's a well-run event & heck of a lot of fun. Will go back some day.

The way Rosenblatt sits on the hill makes a beautiful scene, especially during the evening hours. My only complaint would be that they should spread the games out by another hour. Start at noon & 6 instead of 1 and 6 because the games are so long. Would be nice to have a little extra time between games. You're there for the baseball, that's for sure, because it's a long day & there's no time to go anywhere between games. We had enough energy for maybe 2 beverages at a Fox & Hound after the long days, but that's about it.

Locals were great, parked in someone's yard & they let us grill in their back yard. I'll say this. ... LSU sure knows how to support their teams. They love their Tigers. Purple & gold everywhere.

Yes, saw Games 1-5. It lived up to my expectations. It's a well-run event & heck of a lot of fun. Will go back some day.

The way Rosenblatt sits on the hill makes a beautiful scene, especially during the evening hours. My only complaint would be that they should spread the games out by another hour. Start at noon & 6 instead of 1 and 6 because the games are so long. Would be nice to have a little extra time between games. You're there for the baseball, that's for sure, because it's a long day & there's no time to go anywhere between games. We had enough energy for maybe 2 beverages at a Fox & Hound after the long days, but that's about it.

Locals were great, parked in someone's yard & they let us grill in their back yard. I'll say this. ... LSU sure knows how to support their teams. They love their Tigers. Purple & gold everywhere.

Glad you had a great time. I went to Game 2 on the first Saturday and then to Monday's game 1 chanspionship game. LSU fans come to Omaha every year whether the Tigers are in it or not. They do love their baseball and love to party. Sat with the LSU parents for their opening game, what a great bunch of people.

Top Bottom