NCAA 10 Rosters?

goldengopher2002

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering for those of you getting the game will you be getting the named rosters?

Me and a group of friends usually just do it ourselves but it is very time consuming and I don't think we'll all be able to get together this year. Anyways I'm thinking of this site: http://www.gamerosters.com/

Has anyone ever used them before?

the rosters on the game is not that big a deal for me.

If you just wait a few days after the game comes out, you can usually download them off the games online site for free. I did that for this years NCAA basketball and it worked out great. Obviously, you'll want to check to see that the gophs roster is correct as most uploaders usually only make sure the numbers/names match up not appearance/position. I can't wait that long to start playing so I'll name the gophs and a few other big name players and start playing. Once I see that the full rosters are up, I'll download it and then start a new season.

The gamerosters.com site is a complete scam. He makes you PAY for rosters (the guy that runs the site steals rosters from other people). If you have XBOX live or PSN hooked up then you can download the rosters straight to your game for free on the EA Locker on the game. If not then get the rosters from a site that gives out rosters for free.

I have used them before it was good. But is it possible to get them free over xbox live?

The gamerosters.com site is a complete scam. He makes you PAY for rosters (the guy that runs the site steals rosters from other people). If you have XBOX live or PSN hooked up then you can download the rosters straight to your game for free on the EA Locker on the game. If not then get the rosters from a site that gives out rosters for free.

Agree completely. DO NOT ever pay for rosters from anyone. Plenty of people do it for free, and yes, the EA Locker feature is a good tool for getting named rosters.

I've thought about doing the EA locker thing, but how do you know what your getting from that? How will I know if all the rosters are accurate and stuff? Seems to good to be true if its free.

You really don't know until you go in and look once they're downloaded. Since they're free, it's no big deal to delete the crappy one and download a different one. They do have ratings and # of downloads listed, so if you go by that you'll probably get a good one right off the bat.

I agree with those above, I would never pay for a roster download anymore. Back in the day when they had to copy memory card to memory card, it made sense to pay for that service, but not anymore.

I used to buy it off of ebay, it was like 2.50 I think. I will probably download a free version this year...

While I haven't tried it, since I don't have a console of any sort, I think PastaPadre usually has good stuff.
www.pastapadre.com
When it gets closer to release, he'll usually have info up there about where and/or how to get them for free. And he'll more than likely tell you if they're crap.

Top Bottom