TCF Bank Stadium Sell Out

Schnauzer

Pretty Sure You are Wrong
Reaction score
Well, according to gophersports the new stadium is now sold out (except for a few straggler premium seats). One thing that will be interesting will be noting the number of Wisconsin fans in the stadium for the Badger game. If they are located outside of the visitor areas of the second deck, it can be assumed Gopher season ticket holders sold out. Either way, it is nice to know the entire stadium will be sold out for the whole season. I always hated looking at those big open blue corners in the Metrodome. Can't wait...

http://www.gophersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=8400&ATCLID=3754546

If they are located outside of the visitor areas of the second deck, it can be assumed Gopher season ticket holders sold out.

Because scalpers would not be smart enough to buy tickets. Same with businesses. And season ticket holder surely wouldn't let friends from Wisconsin come to the game with them.

Because scalpers would not be smart enough to buy tickets. Same with businesses. And season ticket holder surely wouldn't let friends from Wisconsin come to the game with them.

There are some becky and pigeon fans that have purchased season tickets. They will use one game every two years and sell the rest. Thanks for the donation.

Well...

I am bringing one of my best friends with, and since he was abused as a child he is a lost soul that cheers for those assholes from the east. We've been going to games together at both stadiums for a number of years now. HOWEVER: if he tries wearing red to the game I'll stab him and give the ticket to a kid.

I am bringing one of my best friends with, and since he was abused as a child he is a lost soul that cheers for those assholes from the east. We've been going to games together at both stadiums for a number of years now. HOWEVER: if he tries wearing red to the game I'll stab him and give the ticket to a kid.

Now that's the spirit!

There are some becky and pigeon fans that have purchased season tickets. They will use one game every two years and sell the rest. Thanks for the donation.

That happens everywhere.

There are Michigan fans that have tOSu season tickets, and vice versa.

I am bringing my brother that was too dumb to get into the U and had to settle for Sconnie. I made the same stipulation....no f'n red.

I told my Badger fan brother-in-law that my extras are only for Gopher fans. So sad.

AWESOME!!!!:rockon::rockon::rockon:

I once put a fair effort into estimating the number of Wisconsin and Iowa fans that attended dome games. The number was between 12,000 and 18,000.

Granted, Hawkeye and Badger fans will always be in the crowd (just as Wolverine fans are in the crowd at the horseshoe), but I think that number will be a fraction (like 10-20%) of those in previous years.

The last time we had a sellout of 97%+ Gopher fans was the 2003 Michigan game.

I can't wait to spend a Saturday afternoon with 50,300 of my closest friends :clap:

AWESOME!!!!:rockon::rockon::rockon:

I once put a fair effort into estimating the number of Wisconsin and Iowa fans that attended dome games. The number was between 12,000 and 18,000.

Granted, Hawkeye and Badger fans will always be in the crowd (just as Wolverine fans are in the crowd at the horseshoe), but I think that number will be a fraction (like 10-20%) of those in previous years.

The last time we had a sellout of 97%+ Gopher fans was the 2003 Michigan game.

I can't wait to spend a Saturday afternoon with 50,300 of my closest friends :clap:

I agree fully! I really hated the days of the Wisconsin games and Iowa and OSU where the upper deck was loaded with those idiots. Hopefully this will be the end of that.

Now it is up to the Gopher fans to determine how many WI/IA fans get in. Let's hope not many of them let us and our team down.

If your grandmas on her death bed and you can't go to the Badger game, there will be plenty of Gopher fans willing to buy your tickets to the Big Ten opener of TCF Stadium against our all-time arch rivals. There is NO excuse and NO reason to sell, give, or lose your tickets to a Wisconsin fan anymore!

Top Bottom