What do you think about that?

freshtrout

Reaction score
Close game, down by 10+ points, a comeback caused by good D, very good win. Impressive so far. Now, let's beat Louisville!!

How awesome is it to have depth!? I think that that's partially what caused Cornell to fall apart in the 2nd half. But I love it when this team plays ANGRY!!

Wow.

Holy crap. I'm almost speechless. Can't remember the last time I saw a turnaround like that.

Gotta love the gut check by the guys, particularly in light of what sounded like horrendous officiating.

Gotta love doing it with DEFENSE!!!! Steals, forcing turnovers, contesting shots, blocked shots, and then we just plain wore them down. Sounded like Cornell (and some Rodents) were just gassed by the end of the game.

Great win!!!! GO GOPHERS!!!!

Phoenix

M -- I have a 'feeling' we are going to have a great time in a two weeks with this team.

Great D

Great defense is the key. If we play defense like we did in the second half this year, we will be tough to beat.

No doubt, JD

I still think Louisville has too much for us but who knows. They've been all over the map this season, looking great some games, looking rugged in ot hers.

I'm just looking forward to the game(s)!!!! Kind of looking forward to the BYU-ASU game as well but I don't know if my entire crew will be up for sticking around that long.

Plenty to work on between now and the 20th!!!

Top Bottom