Latest facility renderings

Posted this in the football one, but I love how the basketball practice facility is elevated and has floor to ceiling glass windows. Could make for a really impressive practice court.

Can we just start building this damn thing already ha

Malik Smith and Chip Armelin make an appearance in the renderings. Excellent.

Detailed rending and then some. Detailed floor plans/ room layout were created to produce this rendering.

Concept art isn't a used or correct term.

So these "renderings" are based on detailed floor plans and room layouts? If yes, your basis for this claim is...?

Concept art isn't a used term? I beg to differ.

Regardless, my question is whether these are just illustrations of concepts or ideas and not the actual designs... you appear to be claiming they are what has been planned in detail.

If yes, your basis for this claim is...?.

Yes.

You answer the backlog of direct questions to your BS claims that you ignore and never answer and I will send you a private message how it is so easy for me to tell.

Concept art... ha, okay.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ah, got it. So they are just more fancy illustrations of what things might look like, but may very well not. More concepts / desires.

I see Teague is picking up the amount of negative rhetoric on the state of the current "outdated and overcrowded" facilities. Not sure that's good. Basically harping on how awful he believes the current state of his facilities are in public... I think you can demonstrate a need without completing sh****** on the university. Especially bad when it's unknown when you've have non-crappy facilities.

"Hey look, even the Minnesota AD admits that their facilities are outdated and overcrowded. Look for yourself!" --- other schools

These illustrations are just concepts. They may look neat, but what will they really look like and when will they be reality?

Ah, got it. So they are just more fancy illustrations of what things might look like, but may very well not. More concepts / desires.

I see Teague is picking up the amount of negative rhetoric on the state of the current "outdated and overcrowded" facilities. Not sure that's good. Basically harping on how awful he believes the current state of his facilities are in public... I think you can demonstrate a need without completing sh****** on the university. Especially bad when it's unknown when you've have non-crappy facilities.

"Hey look, even the Minnesota AD admits that their facilities are outdated and overcrowded. Look for yourself!" --- other schools

These illustrations are just concepts. They may look neat, but what will they really look like and when will they be reality?

Debbie downer. Is that bird safe glass?

Why do you care? Just enjoy the damn renderings or art or whatever the hell they are called. The facilities plan is closer today than it was a six months ago. The only people so caught up about being "right" so often are you and dpodoll. Don't you have a 'Nova ass kicking of Marquette thread to post in?

Don't recruits see that for themselves when they visit here and "other schools"?

"Shh...don't tell him. He may not notice the team eating in a hallway during his visit"

Ah, got it.

No. As usual you don't get it.

These are not just fancy renderings. They are the product of well thought out floor plans.

But keep up your hatred of the University of Minnesota and riding the AD if that's how you want to spend your wretchedly unhappy existence.

GW is a real pain is the ass.

He serves no purpose here, other than to promote his own stupid/meanigless blog......or whatever it is called.

Does he pay an advertising fee to GH?

In all of the surgeries I have performed, I have never removed a GW.

I will keep looking though. :cool:

GW causes massive inflation of the ego, until the ego engulfs it.

I try but I can't ignore you. Just fu*kin' go away. You're an insufferable know-it-all who is a self-proclaimed expert in all sorts of fields but basically doesn't have a clue any of them in particular, and life in general. You've got a blog very few people look at and can't figure out why. Yet that doesn't stop you from tearing things down that people--you know, professionals who actually have done something in life--are getting done.

Hey GW, want to bet a burrito that we'll break ground this year?

Top Bottom