Remember Furman?

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
The team that gave the Gophers their toughest non-conference home test? They just advanced to the Southern Conference finals as the #10 seed (last place) with a 9-21 (D1) record. Will play Wofford tomorrow for the title.

...and they shot 2/16 3FG. Oofta. Got to the line quite a bit, as per usual though.

Mercer (who they beat)... 34.6% eFG%.

Did you watch the game? I did not - boxscore reads like a horror story though.

From a Minnesota-perspective, I like both Furman and Wofford.. glad one of 'em gets in.

...and they shot 2/16 3FG. Oofta. Got to the line quite a bit, as per usual though.

Mercer (who they beat)... 34.6% eFG%.

Did you watch the game? I did not - boxscore reads like a horror story though.

From a Minnesota-perspective, I like both Furman and Wofford.. glad one of 'em gets in.

The team that gave the Gophers their toughest non-conference home test? They just advanced to the Southern Conference finals as the #10 seed (last place) with a 9-21 (D1) record. Will play Wofford tomorrow for the title.

I was following their one beat reporter on Twitter for updates, and with their shooting, I thought they were for sure down for the count. At one point, I think he tweeted that they were on a 10 minute scoring drought and were something like 0-10, so way to stay in there. They were shooting lights out when they played us! This would be amazing for Niko Medved and the team, I'll be rooting for them!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom