An average full-court team in a good half-court league

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Doesn't matter what system you run what matters is do you have the combo if talent and players who fit what you're trying to do. We are not there yet. Next years class will get us closer in 16 hurt and hopefully Coffey will add more blocks. I like the development of konate and Mason. I think king as grown over the last two years. Walker is night and day the player he was under tubby so I think these guys can develop talent. Next year will be interesting, frustrating at times but I think based off our conference schedule we will be around .500 very favorable

That is the bottom line.

Good summary description, but I'd probably say that they are an above average full court team in a well above average half court league.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Doesn't matter what system you run what matters is do you have the combo if talent and players who fit what you're trying to do. We are not there yet. Next years class will get us closer in 16 hurt and hopefully Coffey will add more blocks. I like the development of konate and Mason. I think king as grown over the last two years. Walker is night and day the player he was under tubby so I think these guys can develop talent. Next year will be interesting, frustrating at times but I think based off our conference schedule we will be around .500 very favorable

This is well stated. I might not be as optimistic about next year's record but this is exactly right. We are in year two, coach has had one recruiting class come in and people are already saying that he is a bad coach or has a bad system. Great idea to panic and start changing your system because you don't get immediate results? I don't think so. Do what you believe in and get the players to run it in here. There will be plenty of time for this talk in year 4 if he doesn't have us competing better than this.

Do what you believe in and get the players to run it in here. There will be plenty of time for this talk in year 4 if he doesn't have us competing better than this.

Well, I hope whatever "system" he settles on includes attacking the boards, boxing out, and getting within three feet of the other team's perimeter shooters before they have the ball because this one didn't seem to emphasize those dimensions.

Well, I hope whatever "system" he settles on includes attacking the boards, boxing out, and getting within three feet of the other team's perimeter shooters before they have the ball because this one didn't seem to emphasize those dimensions.

I couldn't agree more with this summary.

Top Bottom