***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS PENN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Well today's senior day and we have a game, so we might as well win it. GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where the hell is everyone? Go Gophers!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love watching a player get in rhythm with their jumper.

The zebras are letting PSU beat the crap out of Dre in the high screen. Just once in my life I'd like some home cooking at the barn. I mean home cooking so obvious you're embarrassed.

No "and one" for Dre. So much for senior respect.

Obviously our defense has some issues, but I'm starting to wonder if the teams were played in the last few games would shoot this well against a high school team. Everyone we play is just cold blooded

Obviously our defense has some issues, but I'm starting to wonder if the teams were played in the last few games would shoot this well against a high school team. Everyone we play is just cold blooded

At some point that falls on the defense. We are getting severely out worked.

A lot of turn overs in the first half and at least 3 un forced.

Pathetic effort from a pathetic team...Even grade school players can play defense Richard....They have officially tuned him and the season out.

Poor old Elliott At least he worked hard. Why doesn't he get some PT. This game means nothing.

Hope we haven't seen the last of Kendall. I think we're better with him than with Squirrel.

We will have to be patient with gass and kanate...next year will be very much the same. Some very very good stretches of play and some very pathetic. Morris and king are bench players on most teams and will have to fill some gaps next year. However, there are rumors of a International stretch 4 coming into the program next season. We shall see...

That half shows a team that has quit on their coach.

Quit? I've never seen such a disorganized mess in all my years of watching Gopher basketball. They don't know where they should be most of the time. They are out of position. They look like a grade school team just learning the fundamentals of basketball.

It would be fitting for these Seniors to lose at home on Senior Day to lowly PSU.

It would be fitting for these Seniors to lose at home on Senior Day to lowly PSU.

You are correct, CRG. This is not a very good team. It is a collection of mediocre at best basketball players.

But I still follow them and root for them.

Top Bottom