HOFFARBER INJURED!

cncmin

Reaction score
Came down awkwardly trying for an offensive rebound. It wasn't obvious what happened, it looked to me more like his left ankle or knee when I saw the replay, but announcers claimed it was his right knee, and it was definitely his right leg that was injured. He was down in obvious pain and if I had to guess by Blake's reaction and the way he put absolutely no weight on his right leg, he's at the very least going to be out a month or two...possibly much worse!

:(

UPDATE:
Hoffarber is now back out of the locker room (with 7 minutes left) and GOOD NEWS - Hoffarber has his right ANKLE in a ton of ice. Not sure if it's a sprain or break or what, but an ankle injury is usually much less serious than a knee injury, which I was fearful of.

They just showed him sitting on the bench with ice on his right ankle.

Wow....thanks for the update, hopefully it's not too severe.

That they didn't take him to Fairview-University Hospital is a good sign.

Tubby said when a starter gets hurt it means some other player is going to get a chance to show what they can do. I looks to me like Joseph and Bostick are going be getting more time at the 2 spot. In the long run this may have a silver lining. I hope Hoffarber is back soon. Still, I am glad to see Devoe and Devron get a chance to improve.

If it was that bad his foot wouldn't have been resting on/near the court.

Top Bottom