UW Students Chant "NIT" at the Barn

Mr. Gopher

Reaction score
What a bunch of classless drunks. How the *** did they get tickets? I hope they get upset in the first round and we repeat as champs again. Losers.

I'd rather make the dance than win the NIT personally...

If only there were some way to prevent this horrible, malicious treatment from them.

Wisconsin sports fans are the worst, classless ,idiots in the country. But big deal let's start beating them. I want to be there when Icabod Cranes' shrucken head explodes. Bo Ryan sucks and they don't reach the sweet-sixteen. Their guards will be exposed in the tourney.

This really angers me that they poke fun of our non-NCAA tournament squad.
If only we could do something to stop these horrible fans from making statements against rival fans / teams.

Don't get so wired. It's college kids having fun. Part of the game, kids.

What a bunch of classless drunks. How the *** did they get tickets? I hope they get upset in the first round and we repeat as champs again. Losers.

Congrats your comment made buckyville. I dislike the badger fans just as much as the rest, but if we lose our homer bias its easy to see our tradition of cussing Bo Ryan is worse than chanting NIT.

OH... those Clever Bucky fans really got us this time and I'm so angry.

Next time I'm going to try and think of a clever chant back like "scoreboard"... but we'll have to be ahead when I do it.

Maybe we can think of a chant where we make fun of them...

Maybe we can find a way to do a chant about their coach looking like a cartoon character or something.

Do Bo Ryan look like any story book character or cartoon? If we can think of one, we'll get those Bucky fans really mad!

Save your comments for not if but when they lose in the tournament.

Mr. Gopher is clearly a Wisconsin fan, go look at his forum posts. Always Wisconsin related, always insulting Minnesota. Lock this one up.

Mr. Gopher is clearly a Wisconsin fan, go look at his forum posts. Always Wisconsin related, always insulting Minnesota. Lock this one up.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. I read the OP and thought it sounded like a Becky fan pretending to be Gopher fan.

only gopher fans should be allowed to tease other teams ..other fans are classless drunks

Its pretty funny that wisconsin fan Mr. Gopher has no real life as a fan of his own team.

That didn't hurt nearly as much as the C-B-I chant!

Ha, Wisconsin fans are a bunch of front running clowns. I wonder how many of those traveling fans have been making the hockey games this year? It's not worth getting bothered by.

Ha, Wisconsin fans are a bunch of front running clowns. I wonder how many of those traveling fans have been making the hockey games this year? It's not worth getting bothered by.
This.

Once the tournament starts, I'm generally a Gopher fan first and a Big Ten fan second. After listening to the obnoxious WI fans all night long, I'm changing my tune. GO CATS!

Badger fans are far less of a concern on the occasions we beat them. There in lies the problem.

The badger fans are just preparing to spend time in Minneapolis since they will have to move here when they graduate.....due to the fact that there are no jobs in Wi and their governor is a moron.

The badger fans are just preparing to spend time in Minneapolis since they will have to move here when they graduate.....due to the fact that there are no jobs in Wi and their governor is a moron.

Ha

+1000

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom