PDA

View Full Version : One last game that matters... Please beat Becky Thursday!

ski-u-mah
03-03-2015, 09:20 AM
Wow, tough year. Lots of ups, downs, good and bad.

But hey, let's at least have some fun on Thursday. (not rush the court fun, just fun)

Face The Facts
03-03-2015, 09:56 AM
If they beat Wisconsin, it's not one last thing.

It's then 3-4-5 more things.

Beat Penn St
Beat next team
beat next team

Possibly get NCAA bid.

If they lose, then it's just NIT.

ruppertflywheel
03-03-2015, 09:57 AM
Would love to see Bo Ryan soil in his depends.

e.bigelow
03-03-2015, 11:56 AM
With the way this season has turned out, I just want to see us beat Becky at the Barn. If we were to, somehow, get into the NCAA's, that would be outstanding. But, I am certainly not counting on it. Just beat Becky.

SelectionSunday
03-03-2015, 12:04 PM
Not sure who said this, it might have been Zips, but if we know anything about Gopher history & their M.O., we shouldn't be surprised if this happens. ...

The Gophers come out of nowhere to beat Wisconsin (like beating IU 2 seasons ago), get everyone jacked up again because there'd be a sliver of a chance of reaching the NCAA via an at-large bid (with much work in Chicago), then proceed to lose to Penn State on Senior Night. That said, if the Gophers win obly 1 game this week, it might as well be the one that derails our chief rivals' #1 NCAA seed hopes

ski-u-mah
03-03-2015, 12:15 PM
With the way this season has turned out, I just want to see us beat Becky at the Barn. If we were to, somehow, get into the NCAA's, that would be outstanding. But, I am certainly not counting on it. Just beat Becky.

Right? :)

More is great, but not getting all greedy after this year.

bleedsmaroonandgold
03-03-2015, 01:10 PM
Beat Wisconsin, and then Thursday is not the last game that matters.

ruppertflywheel
03-03-2015, 06:39 PM
Beat Becky and watch a full scale meltdown with the dip sh-ts on Beckyville and Badger Blitz.

Dr.Don
03-03-2015, 07:15 PM
Beat Becky and watch a full scale meltdown with the dip sh-ts on Beckyville and Badger Blitz.

Are they worse than GopherHole?

jamalo
03-03-2015, 07:20 PM
The fact that people offer up opinions on GH is a plus. The fact that there are some who consistently criticize people for stating opinions, not so much!!!

Bayfieldgopher
03-03-2015, 07:38 PM
Screw the NCAA's. Just beat Bucky's a$$.

Mr. Gopher
03-04-2015, 07:29 AM
There are going to be a ton of Wisconsin fans in the barn tomorrow.

God help us.