Go Georgia! Beat Kentucky Tuesday Night

Dano564

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score
In hanging on for that sliver of a chance... it would be beneficial for our good win over Georgia to look better if they beat Kentucky. Our SOS would have to take a bit of a boost from that I would assume.

Sorry to be a downer, but I want Kentucky to run the table all the way through the National Title.

Sorry to be a downer, but I want Kentucky to run the table all the way through the National Title.

"That's what I want" said no one ever other than Dr. Don.

Hey, beats the potential alternative of Wisky winning the whole darn thing

That's exactly what I'm thinking. I think Kentucky and Duke are the only teams with a legitimate chance to beat Becky on a neutral court, so for that reason and that reason only I will hold my nose and cheer for Kentucky and Duke. Between that and no Gophers to watch, this tournament is going to be miserable.

There are plenty of teams that can beat Wisconsin on a neutral court. However, I think the Badgers are one of the select few with the proper ingredients (experience, talent, poise, high-quality frontcourt, coaching) to take down Kentucky. Badgers, Duke, Arizona, Virginia, and maybe Iowa State if Cyclones are able to wheel & deal and making 3s?

I would root for Bucky over Kentucky. But I'll root Duke over Bucky.

I know, I'm a bit strange that way.

Virginia with a healthy Anderson could take down Kentucky, so could Duke. I would think Maryland could also beat Kentucky in the right game at the right time in the tourney. Not Kansas or Arizona or Gonzaga. Iowa State might be able to if Fred let's them play street ball the whole game. Should be interesting.

OK

I will give you Kentucky over the Badgers. I couldn't stomach that at all. Skunk puke.

Top Bottom