Tum Tum bloody lip.

balds

Reaction score
Hate to nit-pick after a great win, but after his lip was bloodied, shouldn't he have had to sit down until it was mended? I think I have that rule right. If so, surprised no coaches/players picked up on it.

Hate to nit-pick after a great win, but after his lip was bloodied, shouldn't he have had to sit down until it was mended? I think I have that rule right. If so, surprised no coaches/players picked up on it.

Better that he was on the court, one less guy to guard when we had a lead.

Again let me say I am glad we don't have to be following a guy named Tum Tum for 4 years.

Meh, bloody lip is a lot different than having a bloody wrist where it's more likely that blood can get on your jersey and there isn't going to be as much. I wouldn't have even noticed it had Gus not pointed it out.

I thought the same. Any blood is automatic removal.

Again let me say I am glad we don't have to be following a guy named Tum Tum for 4 years.

Ya I was texting my friend that goes to Michigan State and he said he wishes MSU would've gotten Nate Mason instead.

I thought the same. Any blood is automatic removal.

I thought so too, howeda.

Gone are the days where we kept playing with a cotton ball stuck into our noses after we took an elbow to the shnos.

Plus, Tum Tum = no Nate Mason.

Probably too early to tell at this point, but it will be interesting to follow the development of Mason, Tum Tum, and others.

By all accounts, it seems Mason wasn't the Gophers' first choice. But maybe he will have the best collegiate career?

I think it will be interesting to follow Tum Tum, Jaquan Newton, Josh Perkins, and Quentin Snider (maybe others) who were all offered by the Gophers prior to Mason and had better offer lists.

Probably too early to tell at this point, but it will be interesting to follow the development of Mason, Tum Tum, and others.

By all accounts, it seems Mason wasn't the Gophers' first choice. But maybe he will have the best collegiate career?

I think it will be interesting to follow Tum Tum, Jaquan Newton, Josh Perkins, and Quentin Snider (maybe others) who were all offered by the Gophers prior to Mason and had better offer lists.

Tum Tum reminds me of a slightly more in control version of Mathieu with a worse shot. If Tum Tum develops a goodish shot he'll be a good player for MSU. If not someone will be recruited there to take his place.

Agree, it will be interesting to see the development of this group. Add Kaleb Joseph at Syracuse also.

If memory serves their recruitment went something like this:

Perkins, Joseph and Newton were all 1A guys.

Tum-Tum was a 1B guy. I don't think Snider was ever a serious possibility.

Mason was the next option. After Michigan St. swept in late to take Tum-Tum and we were lucky to get Mason.

When the careers of Mason and Tum Tum are over I suspect both coaches will be glad they had them for 4 years. Both appear headed for nice college careers.

Riley Lachance.

Top Bottom