Bo Ryan interrupts Maryland coach Mark Turegon at press conference.

First thing I thought...You fly charter, its not like the plane is going anywhere without you. Just more of what I hate about Bo...pompous ass

Newsflash...

Bo, the plane is leaving. Be under it.

Here's the video, Turegon was very gracious.

<iframe src="http://player.theplatform.com/p/hxYQDC/baltimore/embed/feed/terps/select/atZyRew_kk0N?params=zone%3Dterps&autoPlay=true&playAll=true" width="480" height="270" frameborder="0" seamless="seamless" allowfullscreen>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

It's like a 5 minute press conference. Old age impatience. Get to ass't living grandpa.

I'm impressed. At his age, the problem is usually not being able to get it started, not going off too early.

First thing I thought...You fly charter, its not like the plane is going anywhere without you. Just more of what I hate about Bo...pompous ass

A Gopher fan calling Winsonsin's coach pompous? That's kind of ironic!!!

I was honestly thinking the same thing...I could see Sid doing the same thing.
Sid's got about 25 years on him AND he's supposed to be a pushy reporter. Bo just looks like a poor sport mad that we have Maryland in the BGT now

Nadine, which coach normally goes first, visitor or home?

I think Bo is just a funny dude.
People try too hard to hate him.

He's got a bit of arrogance about him, but as a coach you need that at times.

Visitor does, so it really sounded like Bo wasn't told to go, they missed him or forgot.

I think Bo is just a funny dude.
People try too hard to hate him.

He's got a bit of arrogance about him, but as a coach you need that at times.

You really do. For all the heat you take, you need to have a lot of confidence.
From what I hear from some of his peers, he's actually pretty well liked.

Bo's a good coach, period.
Any worse than Bobby Knight?
Not yet.

Nobody ever cared what Steve Yoder did. I wonder why?

Nobody ever cared what Steve Yoder did. I wonder why?

I'm still mad that John Powless flipped Gopher fans the double birdie when leaving The Barn after a game.

I do give him props though as he turned into an awesome tennis player who has had an incredible late-stage tennis career around the world.

Go Gophers!!

Couldn't imagine him standing in line for anything. I could just see him at Disney World pushing little kids out of the way to get to the front. Yes, even a express pass!

Top Bottom