LeBron: Stop recruiting my 10 year old son

Ncaa really needs to redo their bylaws in regards to recruiting. Needs to be no contact before a certain point and no offers until a certain point. Let the kids be kids for awhile. In the new age of technology, it's way too easy to get in contact with kids at too young an age. It's really quite sad and is why it seems like more and more parents are forcing their kids into one sport earlier because otherwise you risk injury and can fall behind in terms of skill and being recruited at this young age

that free college could be just the thing his family needs to drag them from the gated communities of Akron into a prosperous new future. Good to see deserving youth getting a hand up.

So by contrast, the profiling of 6th graders by Rivals doesn't look so bad after all.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

The list of sons of NBA players that turned out to be NBA standouts too is pretty slim. Look at Jordan's sons.

Still interesting to see how sons of NBA greats fare in college. Didn't Kemp have a dozen+ kids, haven't heard that name... or Shaq must have some college age kids by now right?

The list of sons of NBA players that turned out to be NBA standouts too is pretty slim. Look at Jordan's sons. Still interesting to see how sons of NBA greats fare in college. Didn't Kemp have a dozen+ kids, haven't heard that name... or Shaq must have some college age kids by now right?

Dell Curry's son has turned out pretty well. Hardaway JR is getting minutes (on a terrible Knicks team), Glenn Robinson's son is on the Wolves. Joe Bryant's son isn't half bad. Mychal Thompson's kid is pretty successful.

Obviously there are examples both ways, probably more that aren't successful (I mean, that should be pretty obvious), but there are plenty of NBA offspring that do well in the league.

Dell Curry's son has turned out pretty well. Hardaway JR is getting minutes (on a terrible Knicks team), Glenn Robinson's son is on the Wolves. Joe Bryant's son isn't half bad. Mychal Thompson's kid is pretty successful.

Obviously there are examples both ways, probably more that aren't successful (I mean, that should be pretty obvious), but there are plenty of NBA offspring that do well in the league.

I looked up the Wiki list too... and other. Jordan's sons being just average college players is case and point, that colleges going after LeBron's son at 10 years old is beyond silly.

Rick and Jon, Brent and Drew Barry

Joe “Jelly Bean” and Kobe Bryant

Jimmy Walker & Jalen Rose’s

Ernie and Kiki Vandeweghe

Bill and Luke Walton

George and Coby Karl

George and Larry Mikan

Stan and Kevin Love

Mike and Mike (Jr.) Dunleavy

Wes and Wesley Mathews

Patrick and Patrick (Jr.) Ewing

Henry and Mike Bibby