Gopher Ladys at Nebraska......OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

When there is a turnover, why can't the announcers tell us what the violation was? Isn't that rather basic?

Gophers not playing smart basketball right now.

I always find myself shaking my head at Mikayla Bailey...

playing terrible so far. wagner can't buy a basket

Well, the men build up big leads and blow them and lose. Our women seem to get behind every game, make comebacks and more often than not, end up winning. lol

But dang, they keep the games interesting.

I'm having to listen to the game via the Nebraska broadcast, so going by what the Nebraska announcers have been saying, is Zahui fouled out yet?! lol

That's more like it. Zahui stuffing the $hit out of the Cornhuskers tonight (while not fouling).

I have nightmares any time a Minnesota team has a game at Nebraska now. These rims are some of the most unforgiving to a shooter I've ever seen.

Lucky to be down by only 4. Not much from Wagner and AZB. Need to get them going and keep Zahui out of foul trouble.

Nice job by the team to gain some ground when Amanda went to the bench with the second foul.

Gophers getting blown out of the arena. Don't sign me up to watch any game (men's or women's) at Nebraska again. Terrible memories watching our games in this place.

Wagner with a turrble performance tonight. I'll cut her some slack though since she's had a string of some very good games and she is just a freshman, of course.

The girls had a bad night ; Wagner especially. Not buying the tension of the rim. Nebraska didn't seem to have a problem. I thought they mugged Zahui pretty good with body and reach in fouls that didn't get called. Their coach took a script from Tim Miles.

watched for about 5 minutes last night. Zahui looked incredibly lazy or tired.

Last night they played like they've locked up a NCAA tourney bid, which they have. Not what you want to see as a coach or fan, but after winning 5 straight & considering the overall grind of a season, not all that surprising. It happens, especially on the road vs. a good team. Hopefully it was a little bit of a slap in the face, and they play well (win or lose) in Iowa City. Don't want to lead into the B1G tourney having played 2 straight stinkers.

Jesus balls, that was a bad performance. You know it's bad when my wife refuses to watch any more and leaves me to finish out the game. No energy or intensity. They had nothing.

Part of it has to be the minutes piling up on the starters. They're all playing 35-40 mins per game unless foul troubles.

Minutes on Saturday vs Mich:
46, 48, 49, 50, 50.

Has to be taking it's toll.

Carlie Wagner last night: 1-12........ouch!

Part of it has to be the minutes piling up on the starters. They're all playing 35-40 mins per game unless foul troubles.

Minutes on Saturday vs Mich:
46, 48, 49, 50, 50.

Has to be taking it's toll.

Carlie Wagner last night: 1-12........ouch!

15 scholarships and we can't find a warm body on the bench somewhere? The segment I watched they gave Zahui a breather and when she came back in she still looked like she barely had the energy or desire to remain standing.

15 scholarships and we can't find a warm body on the bench somewhere? The segment I watched they gave Zahui a breather and when she came back in she still looked like she barely had the energy or desire to remain standing.

It's quality, not quantity. Bench is extremely weak.

Breaks for AZ and Kelley were about 90 seconds.

Lack of desire is not part of this team.

Top Bottom