Forget the Practice Facility

And go offer Bo Ryan a big fat contract to come coach the Gophers. I don't care if it takes 10 million a year. I can't take this anymore.

You poor thing...need a hug? Buck Fo Ryan and his grinch face!

Ok then, give me an example of something positive I should be posting right now about this program?

Buggs is contributing more than most of us thought at the beginning of the year and could be pretty good in his last two years. Walker is playing much tougher lately. By the beginning of next season, Bakary could be a much better player. And Gaston, well, he's really big and almost certainly would have to be better next year.

Buggs is contributing more than most of us thought at the beginning of the year and could be pretty good in his last two years. Walker is playing much tougher lately. By the beginning of next season, Bakary could be a much better player. And Gaston, well, he's really big and almost certainly would have to be better next year.

Fair enough, hopefully some of this helps make us a great team in the near future!

Been mostly posting out of frustration here, as I know myself and a lot of fellow Gopher fans would like to start beating Wisconsin and other Big Ten teams consistently at some point.

Next year you will start to see a team where the players fit the system that is trying to be run. Unfortunately, some of these players aren't meant to play in a wide open game that Pitino wants to run and hence the struggles. For those who don't think they will be better next year, its a pretty short hop off of the bandwagon. The team will be a lot and by alot I mean alot more athletic next year. They will have alot better guard play. Will that translate into more wins. I hope so, but you never know. Did Tim Miles expect for his team to struggle as much this year compared to their run last year. Probably not. I guess Nebraska should fire him since they have regressed compared to last year.

Next year you will start to see a team where the players fit the system that is trying to be run. Unfortunately, some of these players aren't meant to play in a wide open game that Pitino wants to run and hence the struggles. For those who don't think they will be better next year, its a pretty short hop off of the bandwagon. The team will be a lot and by alot I mean alot more athletic next year. They will have alot better guard play. Will that translate into more wins. I hope so, but you never know. Did Tim Miles expect for his team to struggle as much this year compared to their run last year. Probably not. I guess Nebraska should fire him since they have regressed compared to last year.

+1 I think there is quite a bit to be optimistic about going into next year.

Lol. Yes, let's hire the 68 year-old coach of our biggest rival, as soon as his best team loses in the Sweet 16. Lame troll attempt.

Lol. Yes, let's hire the 68 year-old coach of our biggest rival, as soon as his best team loses in the Sweet 16. Lame troll attempt.

Howe...a newbie tried to talk smart in his OP. Got shot down by a couple of 12 gauge double barrels soon after, and changed his message.

Newbies soon learn, don't they.

Howe...a newbie tried to talk smart in his OP. Got shot down by a couple of 12 gauge double barrels soon after, and changed his message.

Newbies soon learn, don't they.

Yep...we learn that you are the head of the GH Gestapo...

Top Bottom