***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS badgers GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
It's somewhat depressing that there isn't a realistic one upon us who thinks we have a shot tomorrow. With that, GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team has noting to lose. Go shock the skunks.

Hopefully Kaminsky and Dekker partied hard last night.

I'm not even sure I'm going to watch this. Anyone else thinking the same?

I have not been more relaxed for a game this year. I have no expectations other than I expect the team to play hard. The statistical odds of the Gophers making the NCAAs have now gone to lottery level. We have nothing left to lose.

Depends on who the ESPN announcers are. Dakich not so much. Anyone else - probably.

Wow not quite sure I would call that a pushoff. I want to see that again.

Home Cookin' is strong today. See ya in the 2nd half Joey.

Not much Joey could do there. I thought that was the wrong call.

Any slight chance that we have to win the game is going to destroyed by the refs.

5 fouls. Four on 'moving screens'. Total BS.

Don't think Wisconsin has been called for a foul yet.

Playing pretty well early - just the same old problem of second chances. Can't get the ball off the boards...

Really thankful right now that Wisky is cold from 3. But these fouls are adding up quickly. Gonna be in the bonus with 10 minutes left.

According to the way Davich is talking, why even play this game? Who is Wisc playing again?

We should be leading. Wisconsin looks terrible

Seen some good stuff from Buggs, Diedhou with a drive and Konate (posting up well), Mason and Morris playing well. Next year's core.....good to see

Top Bottom