Game update

Reaction score
Halftime Cornell up by 12 but we have played mostly reserves. Foul trouble - no more than 2 on anybody. Williams has played a few minutes. Whitman is hot! on 3s. Look for him not to see the ball much in the 2nd half

More info: too many turnovers trying to get the ball inside and we're not hitting 3's ( except for Hoffarber) and not good on foul shots either. Except for a few (very few) flashes of goodness...we are not playing well. We have played 11 people and they just have a couple of guys off the bench. I HEARD THE BARN CROWD! Tubby has been quiet and studying...I bet the speech at half-time is not though!

Down 13 - Hoffarber hurt - helped off teh court to locker room...knee or ankle...

14:23 to play ...down by 8...Johnson hit three and Sampson stole the ball...3 fouls on 7ft Cornell Center

down by 2 and cornell had to call timeout--couldn't get the ball across center line.. Westbrook, Nolan,and Joseph at G, Johnson and Sampson...11- 0 run

timeout...down by 2, 11:?? to go... will have the ball...Joseph on tie up. Barn is loud!

timeout...down by 2, 11:?? to go... will have the ball...Joseph on tie up. Barn is loud!

Joseph beginning to look solid here...with Hoffarber going down, we're going to need him and/or Bostick!! Might be Joseph's breakout game...

up by 6 ....7:10 to go...timeout...westbrook just hit a big 3 from the corner... !!!!!!!!!!

Man, I think the Hoffarber injury ignited us emotionally. I REALLY hope that the injury isn't too serious... we're going to need him.

What an incredible team effort by the gophers!!! They came to play in the 2nd half! If they play like that for 2 halves against Louisville, the Cards better watch out!

Top Bottom