Bad news on the Floor Sale

97alumni

Reaction score
Looks like it won't be up in time for Father's Day. Huge bummer - this would have been such a cool gift.

"Thanks for your message. We hit a snag on the purchase information but we are hopeful that we will have something up by the end of the week. Unfortunately that is all the info I currently have. I know that this isn’t what you were hoping for."

You just beat me to it! I just heard back from the athletic department that it probably won't be ready by the end of the week, in order to purchase for Father's day. They are still working on it, and really trying to get it done ASAP, so stayed tuned, and keep on checking!

Just got another e-mail - there may be hope yet

Hello, I just met with our administrator in charge of this project. He is waiting to hear back from Josten’s, the company putting the pieces together and handling all the orders. Once we hear back from them (left a couple of voice mails already), we should be able to provide the order information. We hope that happens by the end of today. I will email when that occurs.

So basically it's a crap shoot LOL!

Well I park in the University Avenue ramp across the street from the Barn (I work at the U) and when I got to my car after work they were just now loading the old floor onto a truck to haul it away. So it could be awhile.

It is unbelievable how much the athletic department can screw things up.

They've been marketing this for a while as "the perfect Father's Day gift," and now it's uncertain whether it will be ready for Father's Day.

Hey Gophers athletic department, you're supposed to under-promise and over-deliver. Not over-promise and under-deliver.

They continue to say it is the perfect fathers day gift on gophersports.com. What year? It seems like they are kinding of making this one up as they go. Sloppy.

Top Bottom