Big Mo and Andrew Wiggins are close personal friends

station19

Reaction score
Timberwolves Rookie of the Year candidate Andrew Wiggins and Gophers center Mo Walker, both natives of Canada, know each other. “We’re pretty cool,” Walker said. “Like if I see him, I’ll say, ‘What’s up?’ He’ll say, ‘What’s up?’ He knows who I am and I know who he is.”

http://shamasportsheadliners.com/

And for those keeping score at home, Walker is about 3.5 years older than Wiggins.

Go Gophers!!

Close personal friends, like Sid?

For sure. Whenever I see Sid, I say "what's up?" And he says "what's that?" And I say "WHAT'S UP?" And he says "f*ck off". I know who I am and he knows who he is. We're cool like that.

For sure. Whenever I see Sid, I say "what's up?" And he says "what's that?" And I say "WHAT'S UP?" And he says "f*ck off". I know who I am and he knows who he is. We're cool like that.

:clap:

at the Gophers scrimmage this fall, Anthony Bennett of the Wolves was waiting around for Mo to get done with the autograph session and I walked past him and said "Hey, What's up?" and he replied with something along the likes of "Whats up" but he kind of mumbled it so i am not sure exactly what he said. But yeah, we're cool like that. But now he won't return my calls.....

Top Bottom