Buggs, Shell, Konate

Kellz100

Reaction score
I'm curious to see how the end of the season will play out. I also believe these three players(Buggs,Shell, Konate) could bring a spark off the bench and definitely contribute to the teams success going forward.With the size of Buggs and Konate and the defensive intensity of Shell can disrupt offenses and create turnovers. Hopefully they will get an opportunity to show what they can do.

I'm curious to see how the end of the season will play out. I also believe these three players(Buggs,Shell, Konate) could bring a spark off the bench and definitely contribute to the teams success going forward.With the size of Buggs and Konate and the defensive intensity of Shell can disrupt offenses and create turnovers. Hopefully they will get an opportunity to show what they can do.

Buggs and Shell=yes. Konate is still a year away from being a useable player. He needs to stop watching the Atlanta Braves baseball fans and their tomahawk chop cheer!

Shell has played 44 minutes in the first 23 games. Prior that that he'd played 41 minutes in 110 games. Call me crazy, but I'm having a hard time seeing him suddenly making an impact in the final 5.8% of his career.

My .02

- Shell is a walk-on bench player. A nice guy, good practice player, that's it.

- Buggs is an enigma, wrapped in a riddle, making sweet, sweet love to a ham and cheese on caraway rye bread. I don't ever see him being a serious player on this team.

- Bakary will be a starter and one of our main pieces moving forward.

Top Bottom