Gophers up, 15-13

Ogee Ogilthorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I reluctantly bit the bullet and paid the $4.95 for the "One School" monthly pass for the audio feed. Audio is actually pretty decent....

20-24 Cornell is ahead, 7:15 left in first half. Our attack defense is getting eaten up by leaving wide-open 3's all over the court. We aren't shooting, and the refs have made some questionable calls so far, such as when the Cornell guard dribbled the ball off of Nolen's foot and Nolen was called for a foul. As I finish this sentence, the Cornell post flops and Busch is called for an offensive post-up foul. Strange.

Update: 28-37 Cornell

Cornell is shooting the lights out and we're choking. Fortunately, it's still the first half, but if Cornell keeps their composure, we're looking at our first loss. Cornell is not turning the ball over, and our half-court pressure D is simply leading to open looks for Cornell, not turnovers.

Also, Jonathan Williams doesn't look terrible or anything, but he's a bit rusty. We need Iverson to see more minutes because it's obvious that the team chemistry is still a bit off with the new guy in there.

Halftime

Halftime Cornell up by 10 but we have played mostly reserves. Fould trouble - no more than 2 on anybody. Williams has played a few minutes. Whitman is hot! on 3s. Look for him not to see the ball much in the 2nd half

Halftime Cornell up by 10 but we have played mostly reserves. Fould trouble - no more than 2 on anybody. Williams has played a few minutes. Whitman is hot! on 3s. Look for him not to see the ball much in the 2nd half

Strange - I can't get ESPN360 so I have been watching ESPN's gamecast of it. They say it's 40-28 at the half. But they also say it's 33-31 at the half. So that's a 12 point lead, or a 2 point lead, and you say it's a 10 point lead. Which is it?

What a run! 12 points down at the half and a 10 point lead now. Wow.

Top Bottom