***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
The Nike balls with full air will be back. The rims will be the appropriate tighness level. And the boys are back home. They will have to win this game without the encouraging tweets I sent each player this morning though. No more lame excuses. It's f'n Nebraska at home for gosh sakes. Just GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Nike balls with full air will be back. The rims will be the appropriate tighness level. And the boys are back home. They will have to win this game without the encouraging tweets I sent each player this morning though. No more lame excuses. It's f'n Nebraska at home for gosh sakes. Just GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleep in did ya?:cool:

Gonna be in attendance. Haven't been to a game since Westbrook and Nolen was our backcourt.

I like the defense. But I don't understand how little Dre is still in.

They have 11 TOs. We have 4 points off of them.

I like the defense. But I don't understand how little Dre is still in.

It's pick your poison right now between Mason, Morris, and Mathieu. All 3 have been bad.

Nebraska's turnover rate is 50%, but Gophers shooting under 29% eFG. Not a pretty first 13 minutes. 14-14.

We have struggled all B1G season with converting turnovers into points while our opponents are adept at taking our turnovers and turning them into points. We should be up by 10 on Nebraska, but simply fail to finish.

Just tuned in, I see Morris has 3 turnovers already. No surprises there.

23 points with 15 TO's by Nebraska. It's un-watchable

Great defense, just can't get the shots to fall. Need to get Andre some looks in the second half.

FEED THE BIG MAN! They have no answer inside. Missed the first half, but listened on the way home. Morris sounds like he wants to play like this is AAU.

Morris just tries too hard on offense. You can tell every time he is going to drive to the hoop. It's like he's made up his mind and he just goes instead of playing within the offense and taking what the defense gives you.

I know I'm in the minority but I think he can be a good player. He just needs to make better decisions.

Morris really needs to take a seat, I can't watch this guy anymore.

Morris just tries too hard on offense. You can tell every time he is going to drive to the hoop. It's like he's made up his mind and he just goes instead of playing within the offense and taking what the defense gives you.

I know I'm in the minority but I think he can be a good player. He just needs to make better decisions.

Exactly.

He either does something spectacular or something stupid it seems.

Hard to understand why Morris is still in the game. He's had a tough day.

Top Bottom