Predict the Score vs Nebraska 01/31/15

SelectionSunday: Gophers 71, Nebraska 55 (no way the Gophers get swept by this horsecrap outfit)

1st prediction of B10 season

Gophers 68 Nebraska 60

Gophers 38 to Nebraska 36 if they allow Nebraska to bring in their own rims. 50 to 44 if not.

Mcal24: Gophers 78 Nebraska 74

I used to enjoy these predict the score threads. But I just don't see the point anymore. Does Dr. Don even keep a thread for the winners? After all, he doesn't even recognize individual game winners.

I used to enjoy these predict the score threads. But I just don't see the point anymore. Does Dr. Don even keep a thread for the winners? After all, he doesn't even recognize individual game winners.

That's fine, you do it then. :mad:

Dr. Don I'm going to try to change the mojo (Minnesota to win despite my opposite prediction): Nebraska 78-69. I figure you can't go wrong with 69

Just checked the line and was surprised to see the Gophers favored by more at home (7.5-8.5 at various establishments) against Nebraska than the Badgers are (5-6) at Iowa. The Gophers recently lost an ugly one at Nebraska while the Badgers recently drubbed Iowa by 30.

Gophers win 67-58. Finally get back in the win column

Goofs - 20

Cornhuggers - 19

A calamity of "Dick Bennett" basketball is about to converge on Williams Arena and the hardcourt.

Final score Gophers 60-42.

Winner post #6, howeda7 predicted 51-37.

LakerFan disqualified. Nice try though.

Top Bottom