Bobby Jackson selling NorCal home

Thanks for the link - gorgeous home, the pictures were fun to see.

Go Gophers!!

I'm thinking about picking it up. I just need to find 1.8 million and someone to pay property taxes, but other than that, I can likely afford the electric bill.

I'm thinking about picking it up. I just need to find 1.8 million and someone to pay property taxes, but other than that, I can likely afford the electric bill.

Ask tinyarch to lead you, ask and it shall be given.

I'd like to make a mess in that kitchen. Very nice. Didn't see or read about a 'man cave' audio / video room. Wonder if there's a basement / room with all of that. Either way - the whole home says 'man cave.' Too bad (according to the article) he isn't making any profit on the potential sale. I hope his finances are in good shape.

1.8 million really buys you all that in a nice suburb in California? I'm surprised.

Well if you look at when he bought it, that might explain the price. I'm guessing he bought it when the CA real estate prices dropped in 2008 - just a guess - don't know when he bought it.

I assume this is in Sacramento. In my experience, Sacramento is not that great of a market. Can get a ton more for your money there, compared to other parts of CA.

Top Bottom