Crappy Three Weeks

XMan

Reaction score
It has been a very crappy three weeks to be a Gopher fan. Just three weeks ago I was excited for New Years Eve, looking forward to starting the big ten basketball season with a game at Purdue and pumped about a big New Years Day bowl game for our football team. Didn't expect to lose the bowl game and go 1-6 to start the big ten season. Maybe Richard will have this team pull it together by the end of the season and we will see a miracle finish by our basketball players.

It has been a very crappy three weeks to be a Gopher fan. Just three weeks ago I was excited for New Years Eve, looking forward to starting the big ten basketball season with a game at Purdue and pumped about a big New Years Day bowl game for our football team. Didn't expect to lose the bowl game and go 1-6 to start the big ten season. Maybe Richard will have this team pull it together by the end of the season and we will see a miracle finish by our basketball players.

Recently became a Gopher fan, did ya?

Completely agree. We've had a lot of very, very painful basketball seasons in the past 5-6 years but this one takes the cake. At least the other inexplicable collapses occurred in February and we didn't have to feel the pain for the entire season. The season was essentially over in either game 3 or game 4 of the B1G in a year where the conference is wide open outside of Wisconsin.

Not to mention hockey blows donkey as well.

Go wrestling?

Top Bottom